FEBRUARY FREE PRE NCT CHECK
Call 091-522418 to book your FREE PRE NCT CHECK and quote Kellehers website….
SIMI SAFE CAR CAMPAIGN
The SIMI (The Society of Irish Motor Industry) has launched a Safe Car Campaign offering consumers a 10-point visual check, free of charge. As part of the Safe Car Campaign 2011, all motorists can benefit from this free Safe Car Check scheme at participating SIMI garages. The free 10-point Safe Car Check, identifies any potential problems that may exist.
We are encouraging all car owners to avail of this free check.
In cost-conscious times, there can be a temptation for people to postpone their vehicle’s annual service, however, this may cost you significantly in the long run and ultimately be dangerous for you, your passengers and other road users. Developed by SIMI to promote safe driving and awareness of the importance of vehicle maintenance.
The free SIMI Safe Car Check is offered at no cost to the customer.
- It is a 10-point visual safety check.
- Participating SIMI member garages will offer this check without any obligation to the customer.
- While you are under no obligation to do so, if any dangerous defects are identified during the check, you will be advised to rectify these defects a matter of urgency.
- This check is not a substitute or pre-test for the NCT test.
What is included in the 10-point SIMI Safe Car Check:
2. Tyre Condition & Measurements
7. Interior Controls
9. Exhaust System
What should you expect when getting your car serviced by an SIMI member garage?
- When an estimate is given, this will be given as a general guide to the cost of the work required.
- When a quotation is given, this will be an agreed price to complete the agreed work.A target completion date should be agreed with the customer.
- During a service, if it becomes apparent that any additional time, labour or parts will be necessary to address additional work not previously identified, prior to this extra work carried being out, the garage should contact you for your approval.
- Guarantees should always be provided in writing.